Prep a vessel to be reused
Hey guys, it's Liz from E & V Candle Co.
Have you ever noticed on our candle descriptions we note *reusable vessel?
How exactly do you do that? Well, I have found an easy method to get that done.
Don't throw those beautiful vessels away! Keep them as a cosmetic brush, pencil or even jewelry holder! Those are not the only ways, get creative & give those vessels a second life!
Follow the easy steps below & let us know how it turns out!
What you need:
- Finished candle
- Baking pan
- Large bowl
- Aluminum Foil (or parchment paper)
- Paper Towels
1. Heat up your oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line baking pan with aluminum foil or 2 layers of parchment paper.
3. Place candle upside down & set pan in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
4. Take out the pan & place in a heat resistant surface. Let the wax that is leftover harden & cool.
5. Dispose of any wax in the trashcan, not the sink!!
6. Once the vessel is ready to touch, grab a paper towel & wipe away any excess wax
7. Fill your large bowl with warm soapy water & scrub your vessel down. ( you can use a butter knife to remove the wick clip/wick sticker)
8. Dry your vessel & you are ready to get creative! Use your vessel for whatever you may like!
Hashtag #eandvhome to show us the fun & different ways you guys use them!